ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES of our Driver Recruiters:
- Execute traditional and creative recruiting strategies that attract the ideal candidates
- Establish immediate rapport with potential driving associates by seeking to understand their career goals and interests
- Practice integrity with each conversation in order to hire long-lasting driving associates
- Sell our company culture and earn a commitment from the potential driving associate
- Be a positive and driving force behind your success, as well as the team’s
- Aggressively follow up with all potential driving associates to advance the best candidates through the application and selection processes
- Heighten and secure potential driving associates interest through genuine and exceptionally responsive interaction
- Continue to maintain contact with all high quality driving associates
- Thoroughly study all applications for desired qualifications and completeness
- Expedite and carefully review all background checks
- Engage all potential driving associates in interviews designed to reveal personal character traits in addition to technical qualifications
- Use only the highest standards when hiring a potential driving associate
- Recruit and hire 5 driving associates per week.
- Retain 70% of all hires.
- Place 50 outbound calls per day.
- Follow up with new leads.
- Close the deal
This is what success is and what is expected of you, if you choose to apply for this position:
Hire and retain a surplus of qualified driving associates to optimize their, and the company’s, profitability and growth.