The Corporate Biller position is an entry level position with opportunity for growth within the organization, as high quality performance in the position and department are demonstrated. The primary responsibility of a Corporate Biller is to ensure revenue is billed and invoiced accurately according to mutually agreed upon rates and contracts with customers.
- Research assigned customer accounts daily to ensure proper rates are in place and that all necessary paperwor is in place prior to invoicing customers.
- Contacting internal partners to obtain proper documentation and ensure corrections are made to help streamline internal processes
- Evaluating short pay reports and identify reasons for short pays and create plans to eliminate future short pays.
- Close constant contact with credit department and Credit Managers to help ensure accounts are running smooth and all outstanding monies are being collected.
- TMW and AS400 preferred, but not required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Software (i.e. Work, Excel)
- Comfortable with operating in a fast-paced, changing work enviornment