Winners…Driven, Successful, Ambitious, Competitive…
Does This Describe You?
As a growing, innovative company in an expanding market sector, Knight Transportation offers employees a rare opportunity to accelerate their career path from the onset.
Become a Carrier and Sales Representative with a young and dynamic logistics provider and train in a collaborative learning environment with seasoned professionals. Our Company works with Fortune 500 companies and beyond that will allow you to gain invaluable experience in both sales and operations.
This opportunity will focus on negotiating transportation cost of hire, securing new business relationships, and helping our business model expand the use of its suite of transportation services.
- Creating and building relationships with new and existing brokerage transportation providers through the use of our vast database of carriers.
- Solicit new business to expand our customer portfolio and provide additional service solutions to current clients.
- Maintain and work to exceed current high service level standards for our customer base.
- Communicate daily with our key carriers, noting future utilization of their equipment capacity.
- Collaborate with team members on implementing service solutions for our valued customers and carriers.
- Verify daily that all customer & capacity information in the operating system has been updated to company requirements.
- Conduct business in a professional and ethical manner.
- Demonstrate commitment to our service-oriented culture.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or relevant experience required.
- 1-2 years of buying, account management, or brokerage experience is a plus
- Impeccable follow-through and commitment to quality customer service
- Aptitude for working in a fast-paced, high intensity office environment
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proven analytical skills and attention to detail.
Knight Transportation, Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you want to be part of a dynamic, fast-paced, aggressive growth transportation company, please submit your resume today.