As a Carrier Accounts Payable Clerk you'll be responsible for accurately and timely processing carrier invoices. Success in this role is measured by proactive communication and mitigating discrepencies in a timely manner.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Develop Carrier Relationships
- Create a personal and professional rapport with each carrier through honest communication and timely response to inquiries.
- Provide accurate and specific data to carrier on account payment status, when asked.
- Help the carrier understand our payment process, and make them aware that all invoices require a Bill of Lading and Load Confirmation before payment can be processed.
- Facilitate carrier payment by making certain that invoices have the required paperwork.
- Make certain that all invoice information is accurate and matches the loads in TMW before processing for payment.
- Proactively communicate with the Buyer/Brokers to mitigate and discrepancies between our load confirmation and the invoice from the carrier.
Knight Transportation, Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you want to be part of a dynamic, fast-paced, aggressive growth transportation company, please submit your resume today.