Weekend National Account Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create a personal and professional relationship with every customer by showing sincere concern for his/her family, goals, and personal interests
- Verbally communicate with each customer whenever possible and practice integrity with each conversation
- Through consistent verbal contact, actively seek to understand each customer’s requirements, procedures, and goals
- Secure customer rapport through genuine and exceptionally responsive interaction
- Frequently track loads and provide accurate, efficient load times
- Ensure all loads are meeting our customer’s service requirements by performing interventions with driver managers, planners, and logistics
- Proactively communicate and provide creative solutions for customers when service is in jeopardy and involve CAM in all important challenges and opportunities
- Make certain that all load information is accurate and exceeds customer expectations
- Ability to seamlessly manage any account in place of the CAM, any day of the week.
- Establish more opportunities for our business through daily interactions with customers
- To establish and engage with customers who can benefit by leveraging our non-asset services to include both TL Logistics and IM conversions weekly.
- Leverage weekend opportunities to bring on additional loads and new business for all services
- Exceed asset businesses expected load volume while growing the market through all of our service offerings
- Become a indispensable contact for our customers to provide solutions over the weekends that other carriers cannot solve.