Regional Sales Manager
What success looks like:
Increase revenue 14% by growing assigned accounts and assigned market area through increased load volume, new lanes and the use of additional Knight Transportation service solutions, while creating a true partnership with our customers. Ensure service is at 97.5%. Always be working to close new business and ensure a consistent pipeline of prospects to challenge our bottom 20%.
- Develop Regional Account Managers
- Service for assigned accounts at 97.5%+
- Grow all Knight businesses
- Consistently close new business that positively impacts our bottom line and drives growth
- Minimum of 12 sales appointments a week
- Oversee all freight hauling decisions including national accounts in your market
- BS Degree in Business, Marketing, Supply Chain Mgmt. or Sales are preferred.
- Proven 3-5 years of successful Transportation Sales Achievements in the transportation industry.
- Experienced professional who is dependable and highly organized with business maturity, discretion, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude.
- We are looking for strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven ability to effectively work with and grow large national accounts as well as small regional accounts.